Sunday, April 24, 2011

My friend Brooke

Last year I posted about how thrilled we were to have a pregnant one among us (Nena was pregnant with her first child!)

Now, I am thrilled to express my prayer for my friend Brooke! Brooke is in her final stages of her first IVF cycle. Retrieval is loosely scheduled for Tuesday (as long as the little follicles growing in her ovaries are ready by then!!), meaning, prayerfully that Brooke will be in the "pregnant" category *very* soon!!!!!!!! I have been blessed to have such amazing friends in my life especially having grown up with a few of them and being the first of my group to have children, it is just beyond my ability to contain my excitement that these girls who I hold so close to my heart are joining my journey as mothers!!

May God bless you Brooke and Brad on this journey to parenthood! You will both be amazing parents and I can't wait until the day I get to meet your future firstborn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!