Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You Capture-Spring

Photobucket
"SPRING"

I have taken a few weeks off from You Capture, the themes haven't inspired me, much to my dismay! They've been great topics! This week is "Spring" and I was hung up on the fact that spring means flowers, tried to step a little bit OUT of the box and capture more than just flowers...although couldn't resist *some* flowers!

*disclaimer, the home pictures are NOT my home, I just noticed cute Easter decor while driving home today*


Hyacinths smell HEAVENLY!







April Showers :)


11 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter decor! I would stop and take pics of those too. I love that wreath and the giant eggs. Next time you stop, knock and ask where they got those goodies :D
    Loved your spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!!

    Happy Spring to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Love the title of your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun find! Love that big bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the composition on 3,4, and 6. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great shots. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great decor! Glad you stopped to take pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bunny in the pot. Want. And your little man in the raincoat is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!