Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I am feeling a tug on my heart to write my personal testimony. I am praying about it and will hopefully get the words out soon. Today would have been the perfect day to share a testimony; but the words aren't here quite yet, so God's plan for that will come when it comes and I am ok with that. Today is Easter, I am here reflecting the love Jesus has for each and every one of us. It's a true blessing and it makes my heart smile.




1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead... (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful post.. and I will pray for you.. IF you are to share the words will come! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!