Thursday, April 7, 2011

Speech, speech, speech, speech!

I noticed today that my blog has reached 50 followers!! I want to say a personal thank you to each and every one of you who think what I have to say is interesting enough to read on a regular basis! I am honored!! I write because that's how I organize my thoughts, and it's sometimes a little crazy to think that people actually *read* what I am putting out there, but overall each comment and each follower means more to me than just keeping my thoughts to myself! :)

So, without you, my blog would be a heckuva lot more boring! Thank you for choosing my blog to follow and feel free to use this post as your place to make suggestions or just give me a pat on the back for a job well done! *wink*

Love to you all!
This is my happy face!

2 comments:

  1. Love it... and I love your blog.. I read every post.. congrats on 50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know...I was number 50 :) Not that it matters or anything, but I was hoping you would notice. 50 is a HUGE milestone!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!