Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Challenge Day 31- LAST DAY!

Free day. Whatever you like!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this challenge! There have been creative, thought provoking, silly and downright hard to answer topics, but I am so glad I completed this challenge. It was fun and now it feels good to be finished!
I hope my answers have given you a chance to get to know me a little bit better and today being "FREE DAY" I am willing to take a step out there and do a "TRUTH OR DARE" topic. We are just on the computer, so DARE may be a bit tricky, but I will be a good sport. ASK ME ANYTHING! I will dedicate a whole post to your question, and link back to you the question "asker" unless you want to remain anonymous although if you are asking a question that leads you to want to be anonymous, maybe you should rethink whether the question will make me blush!!! So ask away :)



I leave you with a beautiful picture I captured this morning, we saw a hot air balloon, so of course THAT'S what I was trying to get a snapshot of! Wouldn't you know the balloon came up as a speck in the sky in the pic (camera phone pics are horrible quality!!) BUT the sun shining is so vibrant! Makes me happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww... That sunshine is very happy. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!