Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Challenge Day 27

Your favorite meals or recipes.

You are talking to a girl that eats quite a bit of food! I go through stages of "favorites" right now I am loving chicken taquitos...I just buy them in the freezer section at Jewel, how's that for an easy recipe? :)

The best meals are the ones that are made FOR me, not BY me :) :) :) Homemade mashed potatoes and gravy are awesome! Pot Roast with extra carrots! Comfort foods!

I have a lot of great recipes, but I really just wing it most of the time. I am a stove top kinda girl, skillets are my best friend with olive oil as the nonstick base. I love putting chicken in a skillet with rosemary, sea salt and lemon juice. The family goes crazy for it! I also love stir fry type meals...just last night I took fresh cooked broccoli, frozen corn, noodles and the leftover chicken and spruced it up with some water (to keep from drying out) and lite soy sauce. Simple and tasty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!