Monday, June 27, 2011

"Word" check in

It's been 6 months since deciding on a "word" for 2011 ; if you don't recall; my word is "commit". I have had numerous nudges since January where the word "commit" comes up and sort of reminds me to stick with the journey of growing and staying true to my "commitments" to that simple two syllable word. I will say that I have been pleased with my progress and will continue through the year (and longer!) but further admit there has been nothing earth shattering about sticking to things aside from feeling more like a stable individual that sticks by her word.

2 comments:

  1. Checking in on your trip...looks like a good one. I am sure you are glad to be home and getting settled.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!