Sunday, March 27, 2011

Falling into place

I sit here today so humbly inspired by the God that I serve. 2011 started off a mere three months ago with signs of being a good year. I silently felt the peace in my heart. I could just tell 2011 would be a good year. My desire to commit to things anew. My fervent prayers. My uplifted spirit. Things are falling into place my friends. I can't wait to share with you the wonderful things that are transpiring. BUT I would like for them to actually happen first, so I will hold off for a bit. Life is good. God is good. If you feel as though hope is not there for you; I urge you to quiet your life and allow God to speak to you. He does come through.

"Be still and know that I am God..." Psalm 46:10

1 comment:

  1. That verse was exactly what I needed today Karrie. I am constantly amazed at how God uses people to speak into my life!! I need to make myself live in a state of stillness more often. Thanks for this post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!