Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Challenge Day 8

A birthday celebration.


I thought about posting about Miles birthday, but I JUST talked about it...I turned 30 back in November, but I am pretty sure EVERYONE turns 30 at some point in their life, so that's not really worth talking about :) I even thought about posting about Christmas, because I can't think of a better birthday celebration than for Jesus himself! But, it's March, and I really don't like winter so the thought of going back to December to reminisce sends chills up my spine! I look forward to reading what others put for today :)

1 comment:

  1. Everyone does NOT turn 30. I don't plan to. My 29th birthday is this week, and this shall be the last time I age. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!