Thursday, March 3, 2011

Challenge Day 3

Your favorite show.

This is a light question and there are no pictures, but to keep with the challenge, I am trying to fulfill everyday, so here it is, my favorite show:
I don't get to watch a lot of TV. I do find myself recording a lot of shows and then scavaging for time to sit in my room to watch them! The shows I currently have on my playlist are:
The Bachelor - My first season watching...I think I might be hooked!
19 Kids and Counting- I truly admire the Duggars and the values they have built their family with!
Teen Mom 2- I have in my heart to be an advocate for Pro Life; Teen Mom sort of goes with aspects of that.
One Born Every Minute- NEW SHOW! So cool! It's about women in labor and seeing that I want to be a Labor and Delivery nurse, it holds my attention quite well :) :) :)
What the Sell?- It's a show that is recorded in a store very close to my house, a new season will be starting on TLC in the next two months, and I even made a cameo on the show, so of course I will be watching!!!!

That's all I can think of for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!