Thursday, August 26, 2010

You capture! Outside

Photobucket


I had high hopes for this week's You Capture!! My husband and I celebrated 6 years of marriage on Friday and I took my camera on our "row boat adventure" I caught some great shots, but you won't be seeing them, due to the fact that the computer I hold my pictures on is not cooperating. Boo!
The good news is, I have two great shots I would like to share, one of them infact IS from our "row boat adventure" that I happened to use as my Facebook profile pic and the other is my screen saver. So luckily I have these on my laptop to share with you!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Karrie! I LOVE your sunflare. That is just gorgeous. Stunning. So pretty! I could stare at that for the next hour I think. I guess I should stop and make the boys breakfast though. Darn it!

    And how pretty do you look on your sailing adventure? All chic in your designer glasses : ) A total superstar! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments got a good giggle out of me :) How complimentary!! I adore that sunshine shot too! It's my screen saver :)
    As for the row boat, wow, it was so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I'm a new follower from blog frog. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!