Monday, August 2, 2010

Sanctus Real makes me Cry

There is a song that's been coming on the radio by Sanctus Real called "Lead Me". It's a song that I always start out singing, but then can't finish because I am crying. There always seems to be a "theme song" that I can hear on the radio and feel as though it was written about me. This song does that for me right now. Too bad it's in a depressing way. The song itself is so awesome!! It's about a family looking up to the father of the house asking him to care for them and "Lead them" then towards the end, the song turns to the father of the house asking our Heavenly Father to lead him so he can do those things for his family.
The chorus is what gets me the most...it's exactly how I feel most of the time! :(
"Lead me with strong hands
Stand up when I can't
Don't leave me hungry for love
Chasing dreams, what about us?

Show me you're willing to fight
That I'm still the love of your life
I know we call this our home
But I still feel alone”

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this song. My husband went on summer project with his wife. She is awesome and so are they. This song hits home with me too. He wrote this about his wife saying something to him about being a spiritual leader in their home. Klove had it on their radio station....love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!