Sunday, August 15, 2010

His perfect love

It's Sunday and I sit here pondering the love that God has for me. He loves me so much that he is never mad at me or disappointed in me. He wants the best for me and treats me with grace. No judgement, no punishment, he loves me. He made me who I am, his plan for me has yet to unfold but he guides me and he makes me feel safe and loved always. Seeking that from a human, I just don't think it's possible. That kind of perfect love. God knows my every move, he designed my every move. He is not surprised at my actions, he has special plans for each of my actions. He is all I need to survive, I want deep in my heart to hear his requests for my life and for him to show me the path to what's in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!