Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The enjoyment is back!!

I've been in a photography rut lately. I attribute it to the project 365. I didn't even finish it on time, yet I was still sick and tired of my camera once I did finish (5 months late!). I didn't give it much thought, aside from the fact that I've been avoiding my camera at all costs. If an opportunity did come up to take a picture, I would just pull my phone out and snap away. The quality of phone pictures is far less than desirable, but it does work in a pinch. I recently put my pictures in the Dupage County Fair, I enjoyed the experience so much, I've picked my camera up again, for fun! Not for a purpose, but to snap the inspirations I find. I have started a folder for next year's fair, figured that's a little bit of motivation to keep snapping away all year, but I am just so glad my joy is back for photography!



6 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get back in the groove. Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kinda miss your 365 blog. even if you missed a lot of days and finished late. :) but glad you're picking up your camera again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably won't be doing that again! ;)
      I still want to order it as a book though!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read some of your old posts and check out your local fair! I just don't have time right now-I gotta wait for ELerz to take a nap! So be looking for comments from me on old posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take comments any way that come!! I love visitors! ;)

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!