Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 3 at the County Fair

Yesterday was Friday, the day we planned to visit the fair as a family and have some fun on the rides!
I did sneak in for a while by myself during the day, I had it in mind that I wanted to take pictures of the competition for our exhibits. Wanted a mental note of inspiration. I enjoyed walking through the Home Economics building alone, just me and my camera.

At night Al, me and the kids went to the fair. I took the kids through the vendor building, there was a Lego train set up, Miles really enjoyed watching it, they also had their faces painted. We walked toward the rides, Miles and Al got pineapple whips, Al's absolute favorite kind of ice cream cone and Acilia got a snow cone. We strolled toward the rides and got enough tickets to take a family ride on the ferris wheel and do the bumper cars as a family. The kids each chose rides they wanted to use their tickets on and before we knew it, it was time to call it a night! We left about 10 PM, tired out with another night of fun at the fair under our belts!

(I have been taking pictures each day, will do a mass upload next week!)

2 comments:

  1. Ashley and I always get pineapple whips at the County Fair. That's the only place you can really get them! Ahh... I'm missing home right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww!!! Visit your local county fair! I bet they all have Pineapple whips!

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!