Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's here!

The big event our family waits all year for is here! Part of me is so excited, other part of me is in shock that it's already the end of July! The County Fair is what I am talking about! We go every year, not just once, I am talking about living it up at the fair the whole FIVE days it's open!! This year, we got a head start, Acilia and I have entered the Home Economics contests by putting in artwork! I had 14 pictures that I entered into the adult photography division, Acilia had 4 pictures, two pencil drawings and two watercolor paintings. I hope I hope I hope she walks away with atleast one ribbon!! This is our first time entering anything in the fair and because of that, we were able to visit the "pre fair" activity to drop off our exhibits. There was hustle and bustle, animals were arriving, rides being put together, they will be ready tomorrow when it opens for sure!! I can't wait to take part in all the fun again! It's our family tradition! In case you didn't catch the post where I shared the pictures I entered, here's the link! Photo Entries

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!