Saturday, August 4, 2012

Conversation starters...

There comes a time in one's life, when they learn "small talk". The kind of talk that is reserved for starting a conversation with a person in hopes of not allowing silence to take place for long enough to become awkward.

My kids have this figured out, they are a little rough around the edges with their conversation choices.

Miles to any random person: "Hi, I am Miles, what's your name? Did you know, we had bats in our house once? And, we had mice in our house once too, but my dog Franko ate them, now he eats poop."

Acilia to anyone that will listen: "I don't like tomatoes, but I will eat them if I am really hungry."

Lord help me! Case closed.

P.S. Though this can be quite embarrassing, it also cracks me up every time!

I absolutely without a doubt adore my crazy kids!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!