Sunday, August 5, 2012

500

This is my 500th post. WOW. I can look back at any given moment and think "why the heck did I write about that??" but I still found 500 topics to keep this blog active! Wow!
That's a lot of writing. That's a lot of reading, by you, so thank you for following along on this "public journal" !!

I leave you with my absolute favorite picture right now! The kids and I went to a local forest preserve to meet my mom and the cousins for some nature loving fun. Miles was too cute in his little camo hat and then he picked up the binoculars. My heart was a puddle and I've captured it in print to enjoy for many years to come! Enjoy and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. that is adorable! adventurer extraordinaire!

    congrats on 500!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a great photo! And congrats on 500!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!