Saturday, February 12, 2011

Baby Debut!

You may remember when I announced my good friend was going to be a new mommy! Well, little babe was born and he's already full of personality!! Born a big baby at 9 lbs 6 ounces, with a lot of hair and looking like a 3 month old! I was shocked at how when I came to see him at less than 24 hours old, he was awake the entire time, held his head up more than once; and was eating like a champ! This boy is going to grow fast. I am so happy for his new first time parents, Nena and John who I can already tell will be amazing parents! Euphoria!


John Philip


3 comments:

  1. Precious Baby!
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! My uterus just skipped a beat! Adorable! Love that baby! :-) My 2nd one was 9lbs 10oz! They are so precious when they are such a bundle!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!