Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"A wee bit of me Wednesday"



New one for me....looked like fun questions, so figured why not! :)


{one} have you ever been on tv?


Yup! The best was back in '91, my family was on the news for "Largest and healthiest Italian family in America. I was *ahem* following the camera, so I made an appearance about 13 times during the news clip

Also, modeled wedding dresses once for a morning news cast...


{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?

Hmmmmmmmm, don't often watch movies, so drawing a blank...



{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Tucked in and TIGHT! I hate feeling a draft on my feet unless it's summer, then I will pop a foot out the side.
Causes controversy in my family because my husband is the opposite. SO we compromise by tucking my side in and leaving his side out ;)
"The things you do for love."





{four} do you cut coupons?

No. If I see one that I can use, I take advantage. But there is usually a "catch" on it. (Buy 2, the third is free, well that doesn't save me money if I have to buy extra! LOL!)




{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Can't say I do.





{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?

BBQ





{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?

Yup. Parents, I had Glamour too. I can't keep up with them though, so I have a stack from the past year that I still have to read!




{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?

Do thank you's count? I wrote about 30 of them for my 30th birthday :)





{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?

Apple pie ala mode!





{ten} black olives or green olives?

Black.









Now Your Turn:)

1 comment:

  1. cute! I may have to copy that later today! What I drew from your answers is that your are normal ;-) I suspected that anyways...:-) Have a great day! ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!