Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Miss Stinker Pinker herself over at Stinker Pinkers gifted me with this awesome award! It's my first "award" but I am going to be a good sport and play along, even though I have a slight suspicion I am doing it wrong! (Psst...Kimberly...let me know if I did!!)
The rules to this award are as follows…
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that Jillsmo has created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don’t have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It’s so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there’s even a little jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It’s horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we’re creating here. If you need a higher resolution version… I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some stuff up, we’ll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don’t like or don’t really have much of an opinion about. I don’t care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why.
Four Lies and One Truth
1. I once died my hair purple, with orange streaks as a dare.
2. I'm a good liar.
3. I was divorced before I married my husband.
4. My great grandparents had 20 children, it was my goal when I was a kid to break the family record.
5. I got pregnant in high school and gave the baby up for adoption.
The 5 bloggers I am passing this award on to are GREAT!! And if you are not following them…well..you should be!
1. I have two blogs if you don't follow both, you should! :-P
He guides me & 365 (Take a photo a day for 365 days)
2. Jessica - phototaking, crafty momma!
3. Stephanie -newlywed who takes her new role as wife very seriously! (In a very sweet way!)
4. Kristine - Stylin photographer momma whose kids are so darn precious!
5. Alex - insanely talented artist! (With really cute kids!!)
Posted by Karrie at 7:55 PM