Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's been a while since I've done one of these...fun questions this week! I must partake :)

Rules for Five Question Friday: First and foremost...HAVE FUN!! Oh, and copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for mylinky post appear Friday morning!


1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
I have a brother. I had always dreamed of having a younger brother or sister. Never happened. Oh well :) I'm an adult now, I am over it...(or not! LOL!)
Yes, I am close with him. I am close with his wife and 4 kids too! I am blessed to have such a great family!

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Without a doubt UNDERWEIGHT!!! I am "normal" weight for my height and I constantly feel like a beached whale! I hate that feeling! LOL!

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
I can't think of one. We ate a lot of ice cream cones this year at the fair...but I pretty much splurge on ice cream all the time, so can't quite narrow it down to "fair food" :) 

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
It bums me out and I want to make the most of the last little bit we have of summer. I enjoy the routine the school year brings, but summer is my absolute most coveted time of year, the free time, the late nights, the long sun days, the smells, the heat, the swimming, the laughs, the everything about it!!!

5. Pool or Ocean?
For swimming, a pool. Hands down. Chlorine is WAY better than salt! Bleck!
However, there is nothing like hearing the constant waves when you are near the ocean. So relaxing and beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I've got a younger brother, and I always wished I had an older one... want to trade?!? ;)

    (Don't get me wrong - I love my brother VERY much! Just always thought it would be nice to have a big brother to protect me and hook me up with all his friends!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!