Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ack!

Ack to the fact that my kitchen sink was found leaking this evening; we now have to order a part for the faucet.
Ack to the fact that now means I will be using the bathroom sink in the adjoining room to get water.
Ack to the fact that two nights in a row, I have had the unfortunate pleasure of encountering a centipede!
Ack to the fact that I found a house that is perfect for our family at an unbelievable price and I can't stop thinking about it!
Ack to the fact that I am the only one awake when I should be sleeping!
Ack to the fact that I am eating way more than I should be lately with no good reason!
Ack to the fact that I am still car shopping and still not a bit closer to figuring out what I want!
Ack to the fact that one of my dogs sheds :/ :)
Ack to the fact that I so badly need to go grocery shopping I actually picked up poptarts from 7-11
Ack to the fact that I ran out of "ack to the facts" :)
courtesy of Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!