Monday, April 23, 2012

Kid pleasing dinners are hard to come by!

When I find a meal my whole family loves I practically dance! It's soooo hard to think of things that my whole family likes and have enough creativity to still try new things. Here is my recipe for what I like to call "Confetti dinner"!
It's a fun and colorful mix of food that turns out as "The Crowd Pleaser"

Ingredients:
Tri color rotini noodles
ham (for easy peasy you can buy it cubed)
corn
soy beans
olive oil

1. Cook  the tri color rotini as directed.

2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet drizzle olive oil. Over medium heat add ham, corn and soy beans.

"pre noodles"


3. Once the noodles have cooked, drain and pour the noodles into the skillet.

Ready to serve


Easy, tasty, GO get the ingredients and try it! :) Let me know if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!