Thursday, March 8, 2012

Defeated

Well, on a good note, I am FINALLY feeling like myself, I've been really enjoying the last few days of feeling like Karrie again. I have energy, my appetite is back and overall, I am just working my way through my antibiotic which amuses me, because I haven't had a prescription for an antibiotic for myself since I was a kid!! I haven't had bronchitis or a sinus infection since I was a kid either! So it just makes me giggle. Either way, glad to be feeling better.

On the defeated note, I am in my second semester of Anatomy and Physiology and... it... is... k i l l i n g  me!! We only get graded on tests, and the tests are ridiculous. I have a huge issue with the way my instructor words her questions, and a bigger issue with her choices of what she chooses to test on. I am defeated because to be honest, I am not going to be able to change the way she tests, and I have been struggling all semester because of it! The stress I have inside of me is way more than I appreciate and I feel like I can't catch a break. I am studying harder for this class than I've ever studied and it's NOT paying off. It is incredibly frustrating and I am counting down to the end of the class and praying I make it with a C so I can move on instead of having to waste money and take the class over.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the hard work with your class! Im keeping my fingers crossed that you make it through with at least a C.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!