Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Picture taking again

2012 was not about photography, and though it was a nice break, I left the year feeling like I had missed out somehow. I am yearning for some photogprahy, so I looked for a "challenge" to inspire me. I compliled a list, some ideas from various lists, and some of my own.

Feel free to partake in the challenge with me, It won't have a time limit, I will just work my way through the list and then post when I have a picture from the list. Feel free to link your blog in the comments if you post a pic from the list!







1. Faceless self portrait.

A picture of my hair on Christmas eve. I decided to get festive and stand in front of the tree, so there you have it :) Faceless Self Portrait

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!