Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kelly posted these thought provoking questions.

1. What are you most thankful for?
My relationships. I have been blessed with a wonderful family. My mom is my best friend, my brother is a wonderful role model for me. My dad is exactly like me in so many ways, and it took me many years, but I really do appreciate how alike we are. My marriage is far from perfect, but I've been urged by God to give it all I've got and because of that, I am so very thankful! My kids, oh my kids! They are good kids, and my life is fulfilled with them just being a part of it. Their personalities change daily and it's such a joy to watch!
My friends, I don't take any one of them for granted. Each friend has enriched my life in one way or another and I am so thankful!

2. What were the highlights of 2012 for you?
Highlights, We bought a new car. I remember how Al was gone all day, at the dealership. He tried to surprise me with it, because we weren't sure we were really going to buy it, but I saw him pull up in it. That image is in my mind forever.

Al had his 3 year kidneyversary. Each and every year that he has a healthy working kidney, is a highlight for me!!

Miles, my leap year baby officially turned ONE! (4 years ago, he was born on Leap Day)

My family had professional pictures done. That was the first time we've done that.

I was given $1 at church and through a Facebook event, I was able to turn that into a $387 Feeding America donation!

Acilia and I put our artwork into the County Fair! 

Acilia participated in her very first horse show!

Acilia was informed of the little "secret" about Santa and the Easter Bunny and the ToothFairy! Our conversation will forever be a fond memory. 


3. What are you hoping for in 2013?
To move! To move! To move!! It's been my biggest heart's desire!

4. What were some of your favorites of 2012? (Clothes, movies, songs, TV shows, )
Tough question! I take a pass

5. Who was God to you in 2012?
God is my everything! I've gotten so close to him over the last few years and it's truly an amazing journey of communication with the Holy Spirit and how it directly affects my daily life. I look forward to each and every revelation and it's thrilling to me to be able to work for the Lord!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!