Saturday, October 20, 2012

Trunk or Treat 2012

It comes and goes SOOOO fast, but it's a blast in the meantime!! This was our second year participating and boy was it fun!! I LOVE decorating in a theme and dressing to match! And I LOVE wearing country inspired clothes! I am dreaming of the day we live where cowboy hats are a must! I love love love western style! Oh, and I was absolutely THRILLED and HONORED to win the "Most kid friendly trunk award" !! What a sweet surprise!!

Welcome to the Visco Ranch!

Miles looking tough in his cowboy get up

Acilia and her cousin Ali ready to trunk or treat!

Acilia helped pass out candy for a little bit

Miles played some tunes!

I am not kidding when I say it took about 12 pictures to get this one! Anytime hubby is involved in a picture, you can bet there is trouble! HA! Sure, sure he looks all sweet and innocent in this one! Big fat troublemaker!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!