Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ponder

My Vicar at church asked a question for an assignment he has to complete at the seminary.
It got me thinking, I am curious about your answer too!

So, feel free to either answer in the comments section or write a post about it on your own blog, please let me know if you blog about it though! I will stop by and read your thoughts :) :) :)

The question is:

"How does the Holy Spirit work in your life?"


My answer:
The Holy Spirit is simply put, my voice of reason. The Holy Spirit also fuels me, to choose good. I am motivated to seek the good in others, as well as to find ways to help others. The Holy Spirit is my ever knocking presence of the Lord!

What is your answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!