Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Words from my husband

I came across hubby's status update on Facebook and thought I would share here, coming from the man himself, the patient, the one going through all this, he's a strong man, I am proud of my man and so happy to be a part of his life even during his deepest trials! So, there you have it, our journey on this road continues, will keep updating when anything changes!

"I WILL BE GOING TO NORTHWESTERN FOR WHAT WILL BE THE LAST CHEMO TREATMENT AND OTHER STUFF...HOPEFULLY FOR A WHILE. 
THE DOCTOR IS PREDICTING THAT MY TRANSPLANTED KIDNEY WILL HAVE A MUCH SHORTER LIFE THAN THE LAST ONE, BECAUSE MY ANTIBODIES ARE VERY STRONG. THATS THE REASON WHY I HAVE TO DO CHEMO, IT IS TO COMPLETELY DESTROY MY IMMUNE SYSTEM LIKE THE "T" "B" CELLS AND OTHER STUFF, SO NOT TO CAUSE ANY MORE REJECTION. I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED TO HOW IT'S GOING WHEN I KNOW. NOT TO WORRY THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, IT IS ONLY MAKING ME A STRONGER PERSON !!! I'LL SHOW THOSE DOCTORS !!! ;> "
-Al

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!