Friday, April 23, 2010

Challenge

Stop what you are doing, and pick up some of the products that you use, whether you put them on your face (cosmetics, cleansers, lotions) or use them on your skin, or ingest them....
Ready?
Read the ingredients. If any of the products you are using have the ingredients listed below in them. Stop using them! They are damaging your skin! I have in my possession the knowledge to share about why these ingredients do *not* belong on your body or worse IN your body, and what you can use instead!!

List of "NO NO" ingredients:
Mineral Oil
Mineral oil is the stabilizing ingredient of many skin formulas. Mineral oil forms a film on the skin, blocking the pores and interfering with normal skin respiration. It may therefore, not only dry the skin, but also be a contributing cause of blemishes!!

Petroleum
Petroleum products do not penetrate the skin, but sit on the surface blocking natural respiration, excretion, and absorption of other nutrients.

Beeswax
Beeswax is a sticky sealant. It attracts pollutants, dirt and bacteria and glues them onto the skin as it seals the pores.

Solvent alcohol
(propyl, isopropyl, SD alcohol.) The alcohols are very drying to the skin.

Lanolin
An oily excretion of sheep, lanolin is a common lubricating ingredient in skin formulas. Extracted from the wool, lanolin has been indicated as a cause of allergic skin reactions in sensitive people.

Collagen
An animal product. Collagen molecules are too large to penetrate the skin and can therefore clog pores, and in some cases, cause allergic reactions.

Artificial colors
Formulated chemically from a wide variety of sources, artificial colors are known to cause allergic reactions in some people.

Artificial fragrances
Chemical fragrances have been known to create allergic skin reactions and photosensitivity in some people

Animal products
Animal products are NOT used in ARBONNE SKIN CARE!

Now, I will let you in on a little secret. I. Do. Not. Take. My. Excitement. Lightly. If I am excited about something, there is GOOD reason. And when I say there is good reason, I mean there is GOOD REASON! I am floored, I am thrilled, I am shouting from the roof tops! I am offering a link to great products! As put by the ever so amusing Rita Davenport, we have something that takes you from the basket to the casket. Baby products, skin care products, blemish fighters, wrinkle diminishers, COSMETICS, LOTS and LOTS of cosmetics, products for men, vitamins, weight loss system, there is literally something for EVERYONE! And it's NATURAL!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Seriously, doesn't it sound like a dream??
Please, I urge you, if I have ever done anything for you, if I have ever inspired you, if I have ever made you ponder, please, check out www.arbonne.com .(*PLEASE* DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE MY ID) Do it simply because I am asking you to do this favor.
You WILL find a product (or many!!) that you adore. I will get you a sample, if you would like to try before you buy. I must note, the return policy is great! If you do not like it for any reason, it will be replaced, or refunded. I don't want to just tell you about it, I want you to try it, to feel it on your skin, to sense others looking at you and noticing there is something different that you have done. A step you have taken to better care for your one and only: Self. Don't thank me, your body will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!