Monday, March 4, 2013

Chicken Florentine

Dinner tonight was great! So, I come here to share the recipe. I use the word "Recipe" loosely because I tend to find a recipe I like and then customize it. I like trying new ingredients together and that's why I find recipes helpful!

Ingredients:
Olive oil
chicken breasts
lemon juice
salt
fresh basil
noodles
Parmesan


Add olive oil to skillet, place chicken breasts in skillet. Season with lemon juice, salt and fresh basil. In the meantime, boil water and make some noodles, we made bow tie pasta. As the pasta cooks, and once the chicken is cooked through, add water and take a bag of spinach (stems removed) and place in the skillet. Add more lemon. Once the spinach wilts and the noodles are done, butter the noodles. Place the chicken and spinach on a bed of noodles and add some grape tomatoes and Parmesan cheese and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!