Saturday, February 20, 2010

Did someone say "Cadi?"











I've seen them on the road.
Always thought they were nice.
Ok, I lied, I freakin' loved them!
But thought they were out of our price.
I sold my car 8 days ago.
With nothing to replace it.
I was without a car for what felt like forever.
We were on a search for something we both liked.
Something that may last for a while.
It's not everyday, you walk away from car shopping with a smile!
All hope was not lost, it just took a bit of time.
We wound up buying something I never thought I would have.
Something I only dreamed would be mine.
Today, Al brought home a new car for me.
One I had picked after shopping online.
It's perfect, it's pretty, it's white, it's all mine!
I can't believe it's mine. Thank you isn't enough!
He made me feel oh so loved and that sure could have been tough.
I am done rhyming now, I may as well just spill.
The car I got was a Cadillac Escalade.
Guess I better put it in my will! :)
(Shameless attempt to rhyme!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!