Thursday, December 30, 2010

You Capture-Holiday faves

Photobucket

I technically could post my faves of the kids...which I will, but also, we took a hiking adventure in the snowy forest preserve during "Holiday Break" and the pics are to die for, so I must share those too! Sit back and enjoy! There are a lot!


My kids, Acilia 7 and Miles 2

My little guy Miles and his big cousin Joey 9...they both got police cars for Christmas! I absolutely adore how Miles is looking at Joey!

Cousins in matching PJS!

"It's raining presents!"

My kids showing some love to one another!

Our Winter hike!

Awesome crystalized snowflaks!

Miles

This is my favorite shot of the day!

My niece Kristin 3 needed a lift!

6 comments:

  1. Love the lights photo and the matching pjs is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful pictures of your kids with their cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all your winter hike shots. So pretty. The matching pj shot is adorable as are the other kid shots. Makes me miss having little ones around.

    Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first shot of the lights and the thistle in the snow. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. What a cute bunch of kids! :)

    Tiffany
    www.noordinaryhomestead.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my place and for following my blog!!! I love the shot of the cousins in matching pj's...so cute!!! That last shot is just precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your comment on my blog. Thanks for the encouragement. Your first picture of the lights is so pretty. Love the matching pyjamas as well. What a cute bunch of kids :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!