Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas blessings.

I've always enjoyed Christmas. I love the tradition of running around to visit all of our family and I love love love seeing the joy on my children's faces! This year was different. I got into the spirit a little earlier than usual. I am the one who complains about Christmas music on the radio before Thanksgiving and refuses to put decor up until after Thanksgiving as well. This year was different. I enjoyed the music on hubby's birthday which was November 14th!! And the decor didn't make it up before Thanksgiving, but I sure thought about it! This year was different. I really stretched my faith and thought about and got excited about the true meaning of Christmas. Christ is the center of Christmas and I was glad to keep him there this year. It was sheer joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!