Thursday, July 22, 2010

You Capture!- Black and White

Photobucket


Seriously one of my favorite ways to see pictures is "Black and white" they are so crisp and classic!! And by the way, I must note that I could literally post a hundred pictures and as I am downloading the three I chose, I am breaking out in a bit of a sweat because I want to do more! Thank GOD there is no time today :) Enjoy!
Here are my black and whites :)




A photo of my son, he's my precious!













Star Concertinas. Played by my grandpa. The music they bring brings me so much joy. We went last week to sell them because my grandpa passed away and they are not being played. The guys we were showing them to were playing them for a good hour. It was true music to my ears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!