Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's official, we are done with this marriage...

Now, please, take a moment to pick your jaw up off the floor, and read on. The glory that Jesus has given to each and every one of us, is the fact that we can stop what we are doing, regroup and start over. Completely fresh. Forgiven. That is what I choose to do with my "ex marriage". I am proud to say I am not done with Al, my husband, I am just done with the marriage we have built rather bumpy. We are starting over, as a couple whom is dating. My "boyfriend" and I are reintroducing ourselves to one another as the new person we have both become and redoing it all. Not quite sure how long it will take to be ready to marry him again however, this is all new to me. It's not everyday that one chooses to divorce their marriage that is not working, but not divorce the partner. I think it's a rather ingenius way to survive the rough spots! It's an interesting direction, it's a God sent direction, it's the right direction. I feel it in my bones!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is bold and inspiring. Jon and Kate could use an intervention like this! Best wishes to you and your boyfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. How hilarious and creative. Best wishes! If it is a divine intervention, I'm sure it will work. I'm so glad you're listening to the Lord; He is the only way to making a marriage work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how this works out! Praying for you two...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait...that's not John, it's Mandy! LOL...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!