Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 to be

My 30th birthday is a mere 4 days away. I am not exactly counting down the days; I am however, reflecting. Reflecting on how blessed I feel to have the life I have. To have the opportunities I've had. To follow the dreams I have and to have the people in my life that matter so much. I am blessed to be the mother of two amazing children. Kids that make me laugh, and make me smile and make my heart melt. I am blessed to have a husband that for better or worse has given me another chance. I am blessed that I had a kidney inside of me that was a match for my spouse and better yet that December 3rd marks one year since the amazing God orchestrated day that I was able to give my husband his life back. I am blessed to have a mom that I can call my best friend and to have a dad whom I have finally come to appreciate and now I have the chance to see his grandfather side. Which I happen to think is a great side to him. I am blessed to have an awesome brother who always looks out for his little sister. And that he married someone that I get along with so well and between the 4 of us we have created a dynamic of friendship with our 6 kids that is sure to bond them all for life even though they attend different schools. I am most of all blessed that I have come to really appreciate what Jesus Christ has done for me and have my heart opened up to receive an outstanding relationship with God. One where He guides me and holds me and comforts me at all times, especially those times where things seem dark. I have learned so much in my 20's, I know it's just the beginning. I am so excited to see what my 30's bring and to reflect back on the next 10 years to reveal other amazing blessings that are to come in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!