Thursday, June 17, 2010

You Capture! - Get Down Low

Photobucket
Get down low.


For this week's "You Capture!" I knew the exact picture to use!

To the untrained eye, it may look as though this is an extreme close up of grass...well, look closer, to the left of the center....



Butterfly on my daughter's shoe, this butterfly was clearly "down low"
















My son "down low" enjoying the view of the lake from our hotel suite



















This is one of my favorite things that babies do, crouch down low :) (This is my nephew Dillon, isn't he cute??)


















The next few shots, I was actually on the ground shooting up....amazing how big things look from this perspective!



4 comments:

  1. You really did manage to capture this in many different ways, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the hotel shot - that perspective is sooo neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Awesome pictures. I love them! You did a great job! I didn't see the baby in the grass at first until you gave me the clue : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! I enjoy reading perspective gained from my shots!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!