Monday, May 24, 2010

Tearful good byes

It's hitting me now. The end of the year is near. Acilia will be out of school June 4th. We have decided she will not go back to that school next year. It's a tough good bye. When we were in the midst of making our decision for next year, it seemed so distant from the present. It was as if we knew it would come, but never *thought* it would.
We are less than 2 weeks away from being done at a school we love. It's really bittersweet. I tear up everytime I think about it.
I know, I mean I trust, next year will be great, and year's following. That's the comfort I can have when we listen to God's messages to us, and follow his will for our family. It doesn't mean it doesn't feel like a sacrifice. We are emotionally attached to the lives we have created thus far and with that comes daily interactions with what we know and love coming to an end. It's an end. No one likes the end, even if it means a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!