Friday, April 24, 2009

I think it's safe to say....

I think I can officially say that Miles has *ahem* weaned from nursing. It sure seems that way anyway! I will note one of the last times my precious little boy requested a nursing session, and that was a little over a week ago. I was laying in bed, he woke up and I brought him into bed with us for some cuddles. He had his nu-nu (pacifier) and was just hanging out with us. Literally out of the blue, I saw a little light bulb go on in his head, he smiled and giggled at me, took his nu-nu out and whipped it across the bed, then assumed the position for a milky snack :) It was so precious and so cute, it will rank up there with "Top Memories" for sure! Since then he has nursed once, maybe twice, and those times were because I offered it. Miles is a few days short of 14 months, so, I am officially noting he is weaned at 13 months. Aside from that, it's safe to say that Al and I started counseling today. I am optimistic and will explain more as we go in the future :)
And finally, it's safe to say I am SO EXCITED!! I am signing up for the Certified Nurses Assistant course at a local college! Yay! Registration isn't until June though, so I will twiddle my thumbs a bit until then!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting a nursing course! And sorry to hear about M weaning (or congrats? Not sure which? LOL!) Hope the counseling goes well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!