Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Derailed


The thing that I thought could not happen, did. The donor that God so graciously blessed us with, is not going to work out afterall. Maybe I had TOO much faith in this whole thing, to not think that God would bless us with a donor that was 200% ready to do this, then to go and have the rug pulled out from under our feet. Today, the hospital called to inform us that we would not be moving forward with the tranplant due to "medical reasons". I wrote Jen an email and I hope first and foremost, that everything is ok, because she did not let on that she had any health concerns, so it worries me that she may have heard some unsettling news about her health. Pray for her....

We obviously have many thoughts going through our minds, and we just need to process it all, and mourn the huge disappointment this has caused.

My mind is already working on the next step. That's the way I work! Get knocked down, jump up and move on! I will find a kidney for my husband!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry the donor fell through! I'm praying that God works quickly to find Al a donor. Have you thought about making a blog button for others to add to their sidebars? That would be a great way to get the word out.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!