Monday, April 29, 2013

Home tour

As part of our "get the home ready" for the big for sale sign in the yard (May 13th is the day!!) I took some pictures of the house for our listing. Some of these pictures you may have seen before, I have done "photo tour" link ups in the past. Most of the pictures were taken by me, the ones that look like a "fish eye" were from my very talented friend Amy Aiello Photograpy, she did a photo tour of my home a few years back when we wanted to sell, but since I have changed some things, I wanted to update most of the pictures!






Back entry way, this is how we enter the home 100% of the time.

Kitchen, was completely gutted and remodeled when we bought the house

Downstairs bath. I believe it once served as a pantry. When we bought the house, there was a full size tub and shower in it, but I wanted it gone, so the room appeared bigger.

Dining room (staged as you may remember from recent posts!)




I can not wait to get a new comforter set! This one is U G L Y !


Acilia's room


Miles' room


"Bonus room" which was listed as a 4th bedroom when we bought the house.


Upstairs bath

Hubby put a stackable washer/dryer in my upstairs bath, I will admit, I won't like if  our next house doesn't have this option!























2 comments:

  1. I just love your house! It is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I hope someone loves it enough to buy it!!

      Delete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!