Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DONE!

Semester 1 of A&P is complete. I walked out of the class with a B. It broke my 4.0 GPA but when I calculated the possibility of doing really bad on my final and realized it could pull me down to a C, I will take the B! That class is not for the mush brain! Although, my brain officially feels like mush. That's the hardest I've worked since starting my college journey and the fact that I got a hard earned B, is a bit ironic! I can tell it's going to bother me for a while, but I am glad the pressure is off of being a "perfect" student as far as grades are concerned. I am looking forward to a month off of studying and tests and ready to Ace the next semester! I know what to expect now and I am not going down again without a fight!!

1 comment:

  1. As a definite perfectionist, I feel your pain. But I can also tell you - no one is ever going to care what your GPA was in college. I swear. They won't even ask. As long as you graduate, that's more than most companies will ever care about. I promise!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!