Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful for this day

The last post I wrote, I was feeling pretty gloomy...I think it's only fair to fill that with a positive now. The last few days continued to be rough, today, I woke up and felt ... it was going to be a good day. I checked the weather, my morning ritual, to figure out what we should wear (Chicago weather is up and down!) turned out we had 62 and sunny in the forecast! Well, instant mood boost!! I practically skipped to the car and have been in a bounce all day! What a difference and I 100% appreciated each moment! So thankful for this day, it was much needed!

1 comment:

  1. I chose you! http://theheartofahomemaker.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Please feel free to post your thoughts!